This fundraiser has completed. We raised $460! Thank you to everyone who participated.
Neurodiverging is raising funds for the Marshall Fire Survivors. You can help.
What Was the Marshall Fire?
The Marshall Fire near Boulder, Colorado struck on 12/30/21 and has left over 1000 homes damaged and destroyed, and thousands of people without shelter in the middle of winter. Please consider donating to support victims and/or joining the Neurodiverging Patreon to raise money for relief efforts.
How Can I Help?
If you donate $5 or more to relief efforts, let me know on this form and I'll mail you a surprise: https://tinyurl.com/neurodivergingmarshallfire
Or, join the Neurodiverging Patreon (or increase your existing pledge) during February or March, and I'll donate raised funds to a local organization supporting fire relief efforts: https://www.patreon.com/neurodiverging
Donate to any organization that calls to you! Here are some ideas if you're stuck:
- GoFundMe Verified List: https://www.gofundme.com/c/act/colorado-wildfires-fundraisers
- Boulder County Wildfire Fund: https://www.commfound.org/grants/get-grant/Boulder-County-Wildfire-Fund
- Boulder Humane Society: https://boulderhumane.org/
- Sister Carmen Community Center: https://sistercarmen.org/marshall-fire-relief/
- Out Boulder: https://www.outboulder.org/
- Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org/donate/