Join neurodiversity expert, certified positive psychology life coach, and alexithymic Danielle Sullivan for a one-hour recorded seminar and Q&A about alexithymia, dating, and relationships!
Alexithymia is a difficulty in recognizing and distinguishing between different emotions and bodily sensations, that occurs in something like 10% of the general population, but in perhaps 50% of all autistics and ADHDers. Alexithymia can get in the way of recognizing our own emotions and our partner's emotions. It can also cause us to have trouble regulating our emotions when we're upset, and get in the way of communicating well together in our romantic relationships, from dating to marriage.
How to Stop Alexithymia from Affecting Romantic Relationships
In this webinar, I discuss what alexithymia is and how it can affect dating and romantic relationships for autistics, ADHD-ers, and other neurodivergent folks. Plus, I offer detailed, practical tips on what partners can do to support each other.
You'll learn some practical tips and tricks for improving your relationship right away.
Your purchase includes:
- a downloadable recording of the original seminar with Q&A session (67 minutes)
- a 15% discount to my course on Autastic.com, Autistic Emotions Explained: A Guide to Emotional Identification and Regulation for Autistics
- a full Works Cited page for for further reading on this topic
- an exclusive bonus worksheet with a reflective exercise designed just for those of us with alexithymia
Please note: Because this is a downloadable product, we do not offer refunds. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Want to stretch your dollar farther? Join our Patreon at $10+/month to download this exclusive seminar, every other downloadable in our store, and a lot more! As a patron, you'll receive exclusive access to lots of goodies like this, including:
- access to my back-catalogue of recorded neurodiversity-related webinars
- self-help and coaching downloads just like this one
- a 15% discount to my course Autistic Emotions Explained
- and much more.
Learn more and join us on Patreon at patreon.com/neurodiverging.