I offer life coaching and mentorship for neurodivergent individuals and their families.
I especially enjoy working with people on the autism spectrum, with ADHD, and those struggling with sensory regulation concerns. I support personal development, life skills development, and communication.
As an autistic person myself, parenting an autistic child, an ADHD child, and with an ADHD partner, I have a unique understanding of the daily challenges neurodiverse people face.
I also enjoy working with new neurodivergent parents who would like support in developing a parenting style and skills, discipline techniques that align with their values, and resources to better understand their parenting goals and their child's specific needs.
- I believe autism, ADHD, and other neurodivergences are neurological differences, not diseases to be cured.
- I am queer and offer a safe space for other GLBTQA+ folks.
- I believe in gentle, collaborative parenting techniques, and have seen them work wonders for families with young ADHD-ers and autistics.
- I believe in strength-based, evidence-based assessment and skill-building.
- As a life coach, I help you clarify YOUR needs and help you create a plan to meet YOUR goals.
I hold a Bachelor's degree from Temple University in Philadelphia, a Master's degree from the University of Colorado Boulder, have several years experience mentoring neurodiverse youth and young adults, and have completed UCI's Solution-Focused Coaching program. I have also completed education in positive psychology (foundations, applications and interventions) and emotional intelligence.