I offer life coaching and mentorship for individuals and their families.
As a life coach, I support personal development, life skills development, and communication through a solution-focused, evidence based approach. I am happy to work with anybody who feels called to my approach, and I've worked with a lot of different kinds of people with great success.
I do have some specialities:
- I love supporting women and non-binary people who are struggling to realize their passions and achieve their long-term goals in the midst of all the short-term hustle and bustle of their everyday lives.
- I enjoy working with new parents who would like support in developing a parenting style and skills, discipline techniques that align with their values, and resources to better understand their parenting goals and their child's specific needs.
- I also love working with people on the autism spectrum, with ADHD, anxiety, and those struggling with sensory regulation concerns. As an autistic person myself, parenting an autistic child, an ADHD child, and with an ADHD partner, I have a unique understanding of the daily challenges neurodiverse people face.
- I believe in strength-based, evidence-based assessment and skill-building.
- I believe in gentle, collaborative parenting techniques, and have seen them work wonders for families with all kinds of children.
- I believe autism, ADHD, and other neurodivergences are neurological differences, not diseases to be cured.
- I am queer and polyamorous, and offer a safe space for other GLBTQA+, poly, and ENM folks.
- I have experience working with sensory processing differences, pathological demand avoidance, oppositional defiance, social anxiety, and learning differences.
- As a life coach, I help you clarify YOUR needs and help you create a plan to meet YOUR goals.
I hold a Bachelor's degree from Temple University in Philadelphia, a Master's degree from the University of Colorado Boulder, and have completed UCI's Solution-Focused Coaching program. I have also completed education in positive psychology (foundations, applications and interventions) and emotional intelligence.
I offer email, video, and phone consultations. Email me for more information today, or to book a FREE 20 minute listening session.
You're amazing and have been of such incredible support and help to me. Thank you deeply. The service that you offer and the format in which you offer it is so greatly needed and unique. - MeLisa, California
Free Coaching Resources
Follow Me On Social:
Not Sure Yet?
That's okay! Starting work with a coach is a big decision and it's not for everybody. The best way to figure out if we're a good fit, or if you're ready for coaching, is to sign up for a discovery call above. It's a zero-pressure way for us to meet, for me to hear more about your concerns and to tell you more about my services, so we can determine if we're a good fit for each other.
If you'd like to learn more about me, may I recommend the Neurodiverging Podcast? The following episodes are especially helpful for neurodivergent adults:
I am always happy to hear from you! Email me at email@example.com.