Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Neurodiverging! We are happy to review well-written, unique posts that are evidence-based, showcase neurodiversity, and inform our readers. We strongly encourage you to review some of our blog posts and podcasts to get a sense of our point-of-view before submitting.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please review the following guidelines:
- You may write on any topic within the realm of neurodiversity. We especially appreciate first-person stories from neurodivergent folks and members of mixed neurotype families, as well as articles showcasing new research related to neurodiverse people and book reviews related to neurodiversity.
- We believe autism, ADHD, and other neurodivergence are normal, natural parts of being human, NOT illness or diseases to be cured. Articles from neurotypical people promoting ways to "cure" autistic people and others will not be accepted. If you are neurodivergent yourself and wish to write an opinion piece regarding "cures," however, we'd be happy to consider it.
- Submission of your guest post doesn't guarantee publication. We'll review your submission, and if we feel it will benefit our readers, it will more than likely be published.
- There is no fee to submit a guest post. If your submission is intended to advertise products, services or websites, OR if you require a do-follow link, it is considered a sponsored post and comes with a $30 fee.
- Your post must be original and must not have been published anywhere else.
- Your post should be at least 600-1000 words.
- Please use bullets, lists, and short paragraphs wherever reasonable - it makes reading much easier.
- We are not the grammar police, but your post must be comprehensible. We will fix a few small errors but will not rewrite your post.
- We only link to high-quality and reputable sites. Other links will be made “no follow.” If you’d like to know ahead of time whether your link will be “do follow,” please include a request in your e-mail, and we will research it and let you know.
- Please be sure that any links in your post are relevant and valid. We will remove links that are irrelevant to the main idea of your post without notice, as well as any broken links.
- Please include relevant photos/media with the post.
- Feel free to include a short bio (50 words or so) at the end of your post with a link to your site and your social media handles.
We will notify you within ~2 weeks if your guest post has been accepted. It will be published within 2-4 weeks depending on content and where it fits in in our calendar. Once your post is scheduled, we'll notify you and send you the link.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include.
- A short bio.
Have a question, or would you like to get feedback on a topic before writing? Send an email over to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!